These will be a big hit – the creamy filling melts in your mouth, while the bacon crumbles on top add a nice texture balance.
These will be a big hit - the creamy filling melts in your mouth, while the bacon crumbles on top add a nice texture balance.
Ready In: 25 minutes
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 15 minutes
Yields: 16 Pieces
- 8 hard-boiled eggs
- 2 strips of bacon (look for nitrate-free bacon)
- 1 shallot bulb (finely chopped)
- 1 c Stonyfield Organic Low Fat Smooth & Creamy Plain
- 4 jarred sun-dried tomatoes (about 2-3 tbs, finely chopped )
- 1/2 tsp paprika 3/4 tsp salt
Peel eggs and halve them, lengthwise. Set aside.
In a skillet, fry bacon until crispy on both sides. Set aside to cool.
Add shallots to skillet and cool over low-medium heat until just tender. Do not burn.
Combine yogurt through salt in a food processor and add shallots.
Using a small spoon (a baby spoon works well), carefully pop out egg yolks and add to yogurt mixture.
Pulse ingredients until just mixed.
Spoon generously into egg white cups. Top with bacon crumbles.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.