Prep Time: 5 MINUTES
Cook Time: 40 MINUTES
- 1 cup Stonyfield Organic Whole Milk Plain Yogurt
- 3 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp minced fresh dill
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 12 oz rotini pasta
- 1 small red onion
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 large red pepper (cored and cut into quarters)
- 1 large green pepper (cored and cut into quarters)
- 1 lb thin-sliced chicken breasts
- Salad: Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add pasta to water and cook for about 11 minutes or until al dente; drain and rinse with cold water.
- While pasta is cooking, heat gas grill or grill pan to medium-high heat. Slice red onion across equator into 1/2-inch-thick slices and secure with toothpicks.
- Brush vegetables with olive oil. Grill onion and peppers for 5-8 minutes per side or until softened. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper and grill for 2-4 minutes per side or until internal temperature registers 160°on an instant read thermometer. Set veggies and chicken aside and let cool.
- Cut chicken and veggies into bite-size pieces and mix with cooled pasta in a large bowl.
- Drizzle with reserved dressing and toss well to combine. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Dressing: Whisk together yogurt, vinegar, olive oil, dill, salt and pepper; set aside until ready to use.
Want delicious recipe ideas in your inbox?
Sign up for our newsletter to get recipe ideas in your inbox!