Prep Time: 10 MINUTES
Cook Time: 15 MINUTES
- 3 lb Yukon gold potatoes
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives (sliced)
- 1 cup celery (chopped)
- 1/3 cup scallions
- 1/2 cup red pepper (diced)
- 1/2 cup yellow pepper (diced)
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp oregano (dried)
- 1 cup Stonyfield Organic Low Fat Plain yogurt
- 2 tsp mustard
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Using a large pot, bring 6 cups of salted water to a boil.
- Cook cubed potatoes for 15 minutes, drain using a colander, and allow to cool.
- Prepare olives, celery, scallions, red and yellow peppers, and reserve.
- Using a small mixing bowl, prepare the dressing for the salad.
- Whisk together vinegar, olive oil, yogurt, mustard, honey and seasonings.
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, vegetables and dressing.
Want delicious recipe ideas in your inbox?
Sign up for our newsletter to get recipe ideas in your inbox!