Prep Time: 10 MINUTES
Cook Time: 4 MINUTES
- 1 cup Stonyfield Organic Whole Milk Greek Plain Yogurt
- 1/4 cup natural smooth peanut butter (or nut butter)
- 1 Tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 4 slices whole wheat toast
- 2 apples, peel on, cored and sliced thinly
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup (can sub honey, date syrup)
- 2 Tbsp sweetened dried cranberries (or nuts)
- Whisk yogurt, peanut butter (warm in microwave for 15 seconds if the peanut butter is stiff), maple syrup, vanilla, and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Toast bread. Cool slightly then spread each slice with peanut butter whip. Slices apples and arrange apple slices on toast.
- Drizzle with maple syrup and top with dried cranberries.
Want delicious recipe ideas in your inbox?
Sign up for our newsletter to get recipe ideas in your inbox!