Made with simple ingredients, this sweet and tangy salad is full of Vitamins C and E and beta-carotene- powerful antioxidants that increase the production of infection-fighting cells and antibodies.
Ready In: 10 mins
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 0 mins
Yields: 4 Servings
- 2 T extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1/2 orange
- zest of 1 orange
- 1 T pure maple syrup
- 1 c Stonyfield Organic Fat Free French Vanilla Yogurt
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 c baby spinach leaves
- 1 bulb fennel (cored and thinly sliced)
- 2 navel oranges (peeled and sliced)
- 1/2 c pepitas (shelled pumpkin seeds)
In a medium bowl, whisk together oil, orange juice, zest, maple syrup, yogurt, salt and pepper.
Set dressing aside.
Divide spinach equally between 4 salad plates.
Arrange an even amount of fennel and orange segments on each plate.
Sprinkle with pepitas and top with dressing.