A new twist to this seasonal favorite.
Pumpkin Cheesecake with Yogurt Toffee Topping
Ready In: 1 hour 50 minutes
Prep: 35 minutes
Cook: 1 hour 15 minutes
Yields: 8 Servings
- 1 c crushed shortbread cookies (about 16-18 cookies)
- 2 Tbsp butter (melted)
- 1 c Stonyfield Organic Low Fat Smooth & Creamy Vanilla Yogurt
- 16 oz cream cheese (2 packages, softened)
- 1 1/4 c packed brown sugar
- 15 oz pumpkin purée
- 2/3 c evaporated milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 2 c crushed toffee candies
- 2 c Stonyfield Organic Low Fat Smooth & Creamy Vanilla Yogurt
- 4 Tbsp sugar
Preheat oven to 350°.
In a small bowl, combine crushed cookies and butter.
Press into the bottom and 1-inch up the side of an ungreased 9-inch springform pan.
Bake for 6-8 minutes but don't allow it to brown.
Cool for 10 minutes.
In large mixer bowl beat cream cheese and sugar together until creamy.
Add in yogurt, pumpkin, eggs, evaporated milk and spices.
Beat well and pour into the crust.
Bake for 60-65 minutes or until the edge is set but the center moves slightly.
Remove from oven.
Top with crushed toffee candies.
Combine yogurt and sugar and spread over warm cheesecake.
Bake for 10 minutes.
Cool completely in pan and then refrigerate overnight.
Drizzle with caramel sauce before serving.