It will be hard to share this delicious dip as it will go fast!
Ready In: 30 mins
Prep: 15 mins
Cook: 15 mins
Yields: 4 Servings
- 1 can refried beans
- 1/2 can diced green chilies
- ground cumin (to taste)
- 5.3 oz Stonyfield Organic Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 medium avocados (mashed)
- 1 c medium salsa
- 1 c shredded colby and Monterey Jack cheese blend
- 1/4 c red onion (chopped)
- 1 bag tortilla chips (for dipping)
Spoon refried beans into a pan over medium low heat. Add 1/2 can of diced green chilies and season with ground cumin, stirring until heated through.
Spread the beans in the bottom of a serving platter or 9 x 9 inch glass dish. Carefully spread the yogurt over the beans, then cover with a layer of mashed avocado.
Spread the salsa over the avocado with the back of a spoon, then sprinkle with cheese and chopped red onion.