Here’s a turkey sandwich with a twist: a creamy and spicy chili sauce. Do something new with those turkey leftovers!
Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey Sandwich with Sweet Chili Yogurt Sauce
Here's a turkey sandwich with a twist: a creamy and spicy chili sauce. Do something new with those turkey leftovers!
Ready In: 20 minutes
Prep: 20 minutes
Cook: 0 minutes
Yields: 4 Servings
- 1 lb of sliced turkey
- 1 c of leftover roasted vegetables (chopped)
- 1/2 sliced red onion
- Your favorite Bread or Pita
- Favorite greens
- 1 c Stonyfield Organic Low Fat Smooth & Creamy Plain
- 1/4 c cilantro (cleaned, picked and chopped)
- 1/4 c mint (cleaned, picked and chopped)
- 1 pinch cumin
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1 tsp sweet chili garlic sauce
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
Sweet Chili Yogurt Sauce
For the yogurt sauce, whisk together yogurt, cilantro, mint, cumin, lime juice, sweet chili sauce, and salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
Assemble sandwich by stuffing the pitas or bread slices with turkey, roasted vegetables, red onion and greens. Spoon on generous amounts of sweet chili yogurt sauce and serve.