This is a great dish for a family Sunday brunch. Enjoy!
Ready In: 20 mins
Prep: 10 mins.
Cook: 10 mins
Yields: 8 Servings
- 1 t olive oil
- 2 small chorizo sausages (diced small)
- 2 shallots (thinly sliced)
- 5 shitake mushrooms (sliced)
- 1/3 c grape tomatoes (sliced in half)
- 1 hand full fresh baby spinach
- 8 eggs
- 1 c Stonyfield Organic Whole Milk Plain Yogurt
- Sea salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 c fresh Parmesan cheese (shavings)
- 1 T fresh parsley (chopped)
- Sprigs of parsley to garnish
In a large size iron skillet, pour olive oil and chorizo sausage and sauté until chorizo becomes crispy, about 3 minutes.
Add shallots, mushrooms and tomatoes and continue to sauté for another 2-3 minutes.
Add baby spinach and sauté for 1 minute.
In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs, yogurt, salt, pepper, parmesan cheese and chopped parsley.
Pour egg mixture onto sautèed chorizo and vegetables and cook at low temperature for another 2 to 3 minutes or until eggs are firm.
Slice and garnish with springs of fresh parsley.