- 8 graham crackers (1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs)
- 2 T sugar
- 2 T extra light tasting olive oil
- 2/3 c chocolate chips
- 1/4 c Stonyfield Organic Heavy Whipping Cream
- 12 oz Stonyfield Organic Fat Free Chocolate on the Bottom Yogurt
- 1 c organic whipped topping (plus additional for garnish)
Heat oven to 325°.
In food processor, pulse graham crackers to form fine crumbs. Add sugar and olive oil; pulse to moisten crumbs. Press 2 heaping tablespoonfuls of graham cracker mixture into bottom and sides of eight 4-inch individual pie tins. Place tins on baking sheet and bake for 8 minutes or until edges are golden; cool completely.
Place chocolate chips and heavy cream in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 30 seconds. Stir until smooth and well blended.
In a medium-size bowl, fold together melted chocolate mixture, chocolate yogurt and whipped topping. Spoon a heaping 1/3 cup of filling into each tart shell and smooth with a spatula. Top with additional whipped topping, if desired. Chill overnight before serving.
Calories: 240, Calories from Fat: 130, Total Fat: 14g, Saturated Fat: 8g, Cholesterol: 15mg, Sodium: 45mg, Total Carbohydrate: 27g, Dietary Fiber: 1g, Sugars: 23g, Protein: 2g, Vitamin A: 4%, Calcium: 8%, Iron: 10%