- 1 large celeriac bulb (1-1 1/2 pounds, peeled and chopped into 1' cubes)
- 1 large crisp apple (cored and roughly chopped with peel on)
- 4 large shallots (chopped)
- 1 t fresh thyme
- 3 T olive oil
- 1/2 c crumbled blue cheese
- 1 c Stonyfield Organic Low Fat Plain Greek Yogurt
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 375°.
Spray a 6x8 baking dish with cooking spray.
In a large bowl toss celeriac, apples, shallots, thyme, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
Spoon into baking dish and bake for 40 minutes.
Remove from oven and place in a food processor. Pulse until mixed but still coarse. Pulse in blue cheese and yogurt.
Spoon into serving dish and just reheat in oven before you serve.
Calories: 270, Calories from Fat: 140, Total Fat: 16g, Saturated Fat: 4.5g, Cholesterol: 15mg, Sodium: 350mg, Total Carbohydrate: 21g, Dietary Fiber: 3g, Sugars: 9g, Protein: 11g, Vitamin A: 6%, Vitamin C: 15%, Calcium: 20%, Iron: 6%