- 1/2 fresh small sweet onion or Vidalia (grated)
- 1/4 t garlic powder (give or take for taste)
- 1/4 t white wine vinegar (give or take for taste)
- 1 T extra virgin olive oil
- 1 T chives (chopped)
- 1 T parsley (chopped)
- 2 c Stonyfield Organic Greek Plain Nonfat Yogurt
- salt and white pepper to taste
In a medium-size bowl mix together onion, garlic powder, vinegar, salt, pepper, olive oil, chives and parsley.
Add yogurt and gently fold.
Spoon into serving bowl and refrigerate for 2-4 hours, or overnight. This allows flavors to combine.
Garnish with fresh parsley.
Serving Size: 32.3, Calories: 25, Calories from Fat: 10, Total Fat: 1g, Total Fat Percent: 2%, Sodium: 10mg, Total Carbohydrate: 1g, Sugars: 1g, Protein: 3g, Vitamin C: 2%, Calcium: 4%