Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey Sandwich with Sweet Chili Yogurt Sauce
Here’s a turkey sandwich with a twist: a creamy and spicy chili sauce. Do something new with those turkey leftovers!
- 1 lb of sliced turkey
- 1 c of leftover roasted vegetables (chopped)
- 1/2 sliced red onion
- Your favorite Bread or Pita
- Favorite greens
- 1 c Stonyfield Organic Low Fat Plain Yogurt
- 1/4 c cilantro (cleaned, picked and chopped)
- 1/4 c mint (cleaned, picked and chopped)
- 1 pinch cumin
- 1 t lime juice
- 1 t sweet chili garlic sauce
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
Sweet Chili Yogurt Sauce
Calories: 280, Calories from Fat: 20, Total Fat: 2.5g, Cholesterol: 80mg, Sodium: 930mg, Total Carbohydrate: 30g, Dietary Fiber: 4g, Sugars: 9g, Protein: 35g, Vitamin A: 70%, Vitamin C: 15%, Calcium: 15%, Iron: 8%
For the yogurt sauce, whisk together yogurt, cilantro, mint, cumin, lime juice, sweet chili sauce, and salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
Assemble sandwich by stuffing the pitas or bread slices with turkey, roasted vegetables, red onion and greens. Spoon on generous amounts of sweet chili yogurt sauce and serve.