- 3 c peaches (4-5 peaches, sliced)
- 1/4 c English cucumber (with peel, diced)
- 1/4 c yellow pepper (diced)
- 1/4 c fresh apricots (diced)
- 3/4 c cold water
- 2 T honey
- 3 heaping tablespoons crumbled goat cheese (more for garnish)
- 1/4 c white balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 c olive oil
- 1 1/2 c Stonyfield Organic Fat Free French Vanilla Yogurt
- Salt and pepper to taste
- fresh basil leaves for garnish
In a blender or food processor add peaches, cucumber, yellow peppers, and apricots, water and pulse. Add honey, goat cheese, white balsamic, olive oil yogurt, salt, and pepper and blend until smooth. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Ladle into bowls and garnish with goat cheese and fresh basil.
Calories: 300, Calories from Fat: 150, Total Fat: 17g, Saturated Fat: 3.5g, Cholesterol: 5mg, Sodium: 100mg, Total Carbohydrate: 33g, Dietary Fiber: 2g, Sugars: 30g, Protein: 7g, Vitamin A: 15%, Vitamin C: 25%, Calcium: 20%, Iron: 4%