Crispy, crunchy, flavorful oven-baked zucchini fries that the kiddos will gobble up. Enjoy these as a healthful side dish or serve as a snack with a simple dipping sauce such as our Easy Yogurt Pesto Dip or our Smoky Paprika Greek Yogurt Dip.
Ready In: 25 minutes
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 15 minutes
Yields: 4 servings
- 2small to medium zucchinis (about 1 ½ pounds), cut into 3 ½ x ½-inch sticks
- 1 CItalian seasoned panko breadcrumbs
- 3/4 CStonyfield Organic Whole Milk Greek Plain Yogurt or Stonyfield Organic Traditional Whole Milk Smooth & Creamy Plain Yogurt
- pinchkosher salt, to taste
- 1olive oil non-stick cooking spray (or lightly brush with olive oil)
Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a large sheet pan with foil or parchment paper. Coat the foil with cooking spray.
Place yogurt and panko in separate shallow bowls. Dip the zucchini into the yogurt, shake off excess and coat in the panko.
Arrange zucchini, well-spaced apart, on sheet pan and spray with non-stick spray. Bake for 20-25 minutes, flipping after 10 minutes, until golden and crispy. Remove from oven and sprinkle with salt.