Prep Time: 10 MINUTES
Cook Time: 0 MINUTES
- 1 cup vanilla frozen yogurt
- 1 cup frozen whole strawberries
- 1 cup fresh strawberries (washed, hulled and sliced)
- 1/2 cup Stonyfield Organic Whole Milk Greek Strawberry Yogurt
- 1/2 cup Stonyfield Organic 2% Milk
- Combine frozen yogurt, frozen and fresh strawberries, yogurt and milk in a blender and puree on high speed until smooth. Divide between 2 glasses and serve immediately.
Want delicious recipe ideas in your inbox?
Sign up for our newsletter to get recipe ideas in your inbox!