- 12 organic eggs (cooled, boiled and peeled)
- 1/3 c Stonyfield Organic Greek Plain Nonfat Yogurt
- 1 T olive oil
- 1/2 t salt
- 1 t Dijon mustard (heaping)
- 5 basil leaves (roughly chopped)
- 2 T chives (chopped or 1/2 green onion)
Place basil and green onion/chives in a food processor (mini if possible) with the salt, olive oil, and mustard. Pulse until finely chopped.
Cut eggs in half lengthwise and place yolks in the food processor along with the yogurt. Set whites aside on a serving platter.
Blend herbs and yolks until mixture is smooth. Scoop mixture into a piping bag (or plastic bag with a tip cut off) and pipe mixture into the hole of each egg white.
Garnish eggs with more chopped basil and chive/onion and serve at room temperature or chilled. Sprinkle with paprika if you like.
Serving Size: 2 eggs