- 1 c butter (room temperature)
- 1 c sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 T vanilla
- 1 c Stonyfield Organic Whole Milk Plain Yogurt
- 3 c unbleached all-purpose flour
- 3 T cocoa
- 1 t baking soda
- 1 t cinnamon
- 1 t allspice
- 2 c grated baking apples (squeezed to remove excess liquid)
- 1 c chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1 c semisweet chocolate chips
Preheat the oven to 325°.
Grease and flour a 10-inch bundt pan.
Mix together the butter, sugar, and eggs until fluffy.
Add the vanilla and yogurt, stirring until smooth.
Mix in the dry ingredients.
Fold in the apples, nuts, and morsels.
Spoon the batter into the prepared pan.
Bake the cake for 60-70 minutes.
Turn the cake out and continue cooling it on a wire rack.
Calories: 230, Calories from Fat: 130, Total Fat: 15g, Saturated Fat: 4g, Cholesterol: 35mg, Sodium: 230mg, Total Carbohydrate: 24g, Dietary Fiber: 1g, Sugars: 19g, Protein: 3g, Calcium: 4%