Blue Cheese Avocado Dip
Avocado adds some excitement to this blue cheese dip. Enjoy with crackers or your favorite spicy food.
- 4 ripe avocados (peeled, seeded, and coarsely mashed)
- 1 clove garlic (finely minced)
- 4 scallions (green part only, chopped)
- 2 T olive oil
- 2 T fresh lemon juice
- 1 c Stonyfield Organic Greek or Double Cream Plain Yogurt
- 1/2 c blue cheese (crumbled)
About 1/2 cup,
Calories from Fat:
Total Fat Percent:
Saturated Fat Percent:
Total Carbohydrate Percent:
Dietary Fiber Percent:
Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.