Prep Time: 10 MINUTES
Serves: 1 LOAF
Cook Time: 40 MINUTES
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/3 cup egg whites
- 8 oz Kids Whole Milk Cups Strawberry Banana
- Combine the flour, salt, and baking soda in one bowl.
- In another, mix the oil and sugar, then add the egg whites.
- Gradually fold the dry ingredients into the wet, adding yogurt in two stages between.
- Pour into a greased/floured 8x8 pan and bake at 350° for 40 minutes. Enjoy your delicious yogurt cake.
Want delicious recipe ideas in your inbox?
Sign up for our newsletter to get recipe ideas in your inbox!