Prep Time: 10 MINUTES
Cook Time: 30 MINUTES
- 4 chicken breasts (boneless skinless)
- 1 cup Stonyfield Organic Whole Milk Greek Plain Yogurt or Stonyfield Organic Traditional Whole Milk Smooth & Creamy Plain Yogurt
- 2 cups Panko (Japanese bread crumbs)
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Season yogurt liberally with salt and pepper.
- Place chicken breasts in the yogurt, coat well then remove.
- Wipe excess yogurt from the breasts and coat with bread crumbs.
- Place coated chicken breasts in an oven safe baking dish, and bake for 30 minutes, juices from the yogurt baked chicken should run clear and crust should be golden brown.
Want delicious recipe ideas in your inbox?
Sign up for our newsletter to get recipe ideas in your inbox!