Prep Time: 10 MINUTES
Cook Time: 15 MINUTES
- 12 oz boneless, skinless white fish fillets such as cod, halibut, or branzino
- 1 tsp salt, divided
- 1 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup panko crumbs
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- 1 olive oil spray
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 3 cups chopped white cabbage
- 8 small flour tortillas, warmed
- 8 lemon wedges, for serving
- dill for topping
Mint Tzatziki Sauce Ingredients
- 3/4 cup Stonyfield Organic Greek Plain Nonfat Yogurt
- 1/3 cup grated cucumber, seeds and skin removed
- 1 small clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 Tbsp fresh mint, chopped
- 1/2 Tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- pinch fresh black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 + 1/8 tsp kosher salt
- Place cucumber in a mini food processor or grate with a box cheese grater. Drain the liquid from the cucumber in a metal strainer and use the back of a spoon to help squeeze out any excess liquid.
- Combine with the yogurt, garlic, lemon juice, mint, dill, salt, and pepper and refrigerate until read to eat.
- Season fish with 1/2 teaspoon salt. Cut into 8 strips.
- Place flour on a plate and egg in a shallow bowl. On another plate, combine panko with remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt, garlic powder and oregano.
- Air Fryer Method: Preheat the air fryer to 400°F. Coat the fish pieces in the flour, shaking off the excess, then into the egg, then into the panko and onto a board lined with parchment or wax paper. Spray both sides of the fish with oil olive spray then transfer to the basket and cook in a single layer 4 minutes, turn and cook 2 to 3 more minutes, until golden and crisp. Oven Method: Preheat the oven to 425°F. Coat the fish pieces in the flour, shaking off the excess, then into the egg, then into the panko and onto a board lined with parchment or wax paper. Spray both sides of the fish with oil then transfer to a baking sheet and cook in a single layer 5 to 6 minutes, turn and cook 5 to 6 more minutes, until golden and crisp.
- To serve, place 1/4 cup cabbage over each tortilla, top with a piece of fish, tzatziki, tomatoes, red onion and squeeze fresh lemon juice over everything.
Want delicious recipe ideas in your inbox?
Sign up for our newsletter to get recipe ideas in your inbox!