Prep Time: 10 MINUTES
Cook Time: 1 HOUR
- 1 small onion (diced)
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 cup carrots (diced)
- 1 cup sweet potato (diced)
- 1 cup celery (diced)
- 1 cup peas
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup Stonyfield Organic Low Fat Smooth & Creamy Plain
- 3 cups cooked turkey meat (cut into small pieces)
- 2 ready-made pie crusts
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Line a pie plate with one crust and bake for about 4-5 minutes.
- Using a sauté pan, cook garlic, onion, carrots, sweet potato and celery over a medium-high heat until onions become translucent. Set mixture aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, toss turkey, yogurt, mushroom soup and peas together. Add cooked vegetable and mix gently.
- Pour into half-baked piecrust and cover with remaining piecrust.
- Press edges of crust together and make small slits in top crust.
- Bake for 50 minutes and let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Enjoy a delicious turkey pot pie.
Want delicious recipe ideas in your inbox?
Sign up for our newsletter to get recipe ideas in your inbox!