Prep Time: 10 MINUTES
Serves: 1 LARGE TART
Cook Time: 45 MINUTES
- 3/4 cup Stonyfield Organic Whole Milk Plain Greek Yogurt
- 6 eggs
- 8 roma tomatoes (sliced in halves, seeded)
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese (shredded)
- 1/2 cup fresh basil (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 pie crust (9-inch)
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Place crust into tart pan and trim excess crust from edges. Bake for 10-15 minutes, until very lightly golden brown.
- In a large bowl, combine the yogurt, eggs, 1/4 cup of basil, black pepper, salt and parmesan cheese. Beat well.
- Pour the mixture into the tart shell, top with tomato halves and sliced basil.
- Sprinkle lightly with parmesan cheese and bake for 20-30 minutes or until cooked (the tart should be firm to the touch).
- Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Want delicious recipe ideas in your inbox?
Sign up for our newsletter to get recipe ideas in your inbox!