Prep Time: 15 MINUTES
Cook Time: 35 MINUTES
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 Tbsp fresh ginger root (chopped)
- 2 tsp cumin seed
- 1 tsp cardamom
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 cup Stonyfield Organic 1% Milk
- 1 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1 large onion (coarsely grated)
- 2 cloves garlic (finely minced)
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 Tbsp bread crumbs
- 4 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup Stonyfield Organic Greek plain Whole Milk yogurt
- 1/2 cup cilantro (finely chopped)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Blend marinade ingredients in food processor for 1 minute and set aside.
- Combine meatball ingredients, shape into about 50 bite-size balls and place on greased baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove tandoori meatballs from oven, place in a deep serving dish, toss in marinade and bake for an additional 20 minutes until heated through.
- Garnish with your favorite fresh herb like cilantro or parsley.
Want delicious recipe ideas in your inbox?
Sign up for our newsletter to get recipe ideas in your inbox!