Prep Time: 10 MINUTES
Cook Time: 25 MINUTES
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Stonyfield Organic Whole Milk Strawberry Yogurt
- 1/4 cup cup butter, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup chopped strawberries, fresh or frozen
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix together flour, sugar and baking soda.
- In another bowl, mix eggs, yogurt, butter and vanilla.
- Toss strawberries into the flour mixture.
- Then pour yogurt mixture into flour mixture and stir.
- Spoon batter into greased muffin tin.
- Bake strawberry yogurt muffins for 20-25 mins, or until tops are golden brown.
Want delicious recipe ideas in your inbox?
Sign up for our newsletter to get recipe ideas in your inbox!