Prep Time: 35 MINUTES
Cook Time: 0 MINUTES
- 1 cup Stonyfield Organic Greek Plain Nonfat Yogurt (room temperature)
- 8 oz Neufchatel (room temperature)
- 3/4 cup strawberry jam (room temperature)
- 1 1/2 cups Stonyfield Organic 1% Milk
- 10 Tbsp sugar
- 3/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- In a large bowl, beat together the yogurt, cream cheese, and jam until there are no clumps in the mix.
- Add in the milk, sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon and beat until fully mixed.
- Pour the base into an ice cream maker and freeze using the manufacturer's directions.
- Let the frozen yogurt sit out for 5 minutes to soften before scooping and serving.
Want delicious recipe ideas in your inbox?
Sign up for our newsletter to get recipe ideas in your inbox!