Prep Time: 10 MINUTES
Cook Time: 0 MINUTES
- 1/4 cup old Fashioned rolled oats
- 2 Tbsp whole almonds (unsalted)
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup Stonyfield Organic Low Fat Vanilla Yogurt
- 1 cup Strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 banana (cut into chunks)
- 2 tsp honey
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- Pulse the almonds and oats in a blender and pulse until it becomes finely ground.
- Put the remaining ingredients into the blender and blend until smooth and combine. Enjoy your strawberry banana oatmeal breakfast smoothie.
Want delicious recipe ideas in your inbox?
Sign up for our newsletter to get recipe ideas in your inbox!