Prep Time: 15 MINUTES
Serves: 4 SERVINGS
Cook Time: 0 MINUTES
- 24 strawberries, stemmed and halved
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1/3 cup chilled whipping cream
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup Stonyfield Organic 0% plain Greek yogurt
- Place the sugar into the mixing bowl and add the chilled whipping cream and vanilla extract.
- Using a hand mixer, whisk at medium speed until the cream and vanilla reaches stiff peaks, about 2 to 3 minutes; whisk in the yogurt for 15 seconds or until incorporated.
- Place strawberries in 4 glasses or bowls and top with cream.
Want delicious recipe ideas in your inbox?
Sign up for our newsletter to get recipe ideas in your inbox!