Prep Time: 15 MINUTES
Cook Time: 1 HOUR
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 cup Stonyfield Organic Whole Milk Vanilla Yogurt
- 4 cups Granny Smith apples (4-6 apples, cored, peeled, and chopped)
- 1 cup walnuts
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Prepare a bundt pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients and set aside.
- In a medium-size bowl, whip eggs until frothy (3-4 minutes). Add oil, orange juice, and yogurt. Mix together.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and fold together until well combined.
- Fold in apples and walnuts.
- Pour batter into cake pan.
- Bake for 1 hour or until toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- Let cool before removing from pan.
- Serve spiced apple cake warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt.
Want delicious recipe ideas in your inbox?
Sign up for our newsletter to get recipe ideas in your inbox!