Prep Time: 10 MINUTES
Serves: 5 CUPS
Cook Time: 25 MINUTES
- 1 1/2 cups Stonyfield Organic Greek plain Whole Milk yogurt
- 1 8oz package Neufchatel or cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 2 cups chicken breast (cooked and shredded)
- 1/2 cup black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1/2 cup corn
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- Garnish: sliced scallions, shredded cheese, beans and corn
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a large bowl until incorporated.
- Transfer the mixture to a baking dish or cast iron skillet and bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes until bubbly.
- Remove from oven and garnish with scallions, shredded cheese, beans and corn.
- Serve southwest chicken dip with celery sticks, carrot sticks, pita chips and/or crackers.
Want delicious recipe ideas in your inbox?
Sign up for our newsletter to get recipe ideas in your inbox!