Prep Time: 10 MINUTES
Serves: 1 CUP
Cook Time: 0 MINUTES
- 1 cup Stonyfield Organic Greek plain Whole Milk yogurt
- 1/3 lb smoked salmon
- 1 Tbsp fresh dill (chopped)
- 1 Tbsp vidalia sweet onion (finely chopped)
- fresh dill for garnish
- In a medium-size bowl, chop the smoked salmon.
- Add dill, onion and yogurt.
- Fold together.
- Spoon into serving bowl and refrigerate for 2-4 hours, or overnight. This allows flavors to combine.
- Garnish with fresh dill and serve smoked salmon spread.
Want delicious recipe ideas in your inbox?
Sign up for our newsletter to get recipe ideas in your inbox!