Prep Time: 35 MINUTES
Cook Time: 1 HOUR
- 1 cup Stonyfield Organic Whole Milk
- 1 cup Stonyfield Organic Heavy Whipping Cream
- 3/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3/4 tsp sea salt
- 3 egg yolks (room temperature)
- 2 tsp sugar
- Heat oven to 300°.
- Heat milk, cream and vanilla on stovetop until simmering. Separately, cook 1/3 cup sugar and 2 tablespoon water over medium heat until sugar dissolves, then over high heat for 6 minutes or until liquid turns dark golden brown. Remove from heat; stir in milk mixture and salt. Cool 10 minutes.
- Whisk together yolks and remaining 2 tablespoon sugar. Whisk half of caramel mixture into yolks, then whisk the yolk mixture back into remaining caramel. Pour mixture through a fine-mesh sieve.
- Divide pudding between 4 ramekins. Place ramekins in a baking dish; carefully pour water into dish until it reaches halfway up sides of ramekins.
- Bake for about 1 hour or until set. Refrigerate until chilled your salted caramel pudding.
Want delicious recipe ideas in your inbox?
Sign up for our newsletter to get recipe ideas in your inbox!