Prep Time: 20 MINUTES
Cook Time: 30 MINUTES
- 8 Tbsp salted grass-fed butter
- 4 sprigs rosemary
- 2 + 1/2 cups sprouted wheat flour, extra for dusting surface
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup Stonyfield Organic Whole Milk Greek Plain Yogurt
For Rosemary Butter:
- 1 stick salted grass-fed butter
- 2 rosemary sprigs
- For Biscuits: Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Melt butter in a small pan over medium heat and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, or until brown butter forms.
- Chill in freezer, reserving 2 tablespoons to brush biscuit tops.
- Destem rosemary and set aside half for garnish. Mince remaining rosemary (1 tablespoon).
- In a medium bowl combine minced rosemary, flour and baking powder.
- With a separate bowl mix together pumpkin puree and Stonyfield Greek yogurt.
- Cut chilled brown butter into flour mixture using a fork until flour is crumbly.
- Gently fold in the pumpkin yogurt mixture, taking care not to over mix.
- Dust surface and rolling pin with flour and roll dough into a 1 inch thick rectangle. Fold dough in half and roll again, repeating process 4 times.
- Cut biscuits into 3-inch squares. Transfer onto parchment-lined baking tray.
- Press reserved rosemary onto biscuit tops and brush with reserved butter.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden and firm to the touch.
- Serve pumpkin rosemary biscuits with rosemary butter.
- For Rosemary Butter: Cut butter into small pieces and place in a small bowl to soften.
- Destem rosemary sprigs and mince (1 tablespoon). Fold into butter mixture.
- Place softened rosemary butter mixture onto the center of a sheet of parchment paper and roll to form a log. Chill and cut into rounds.
Want delicious recipe ideas in your inbox?
Sign up for our newsletter to get recipe ideas in your inbox!