Prep Time: 10 MINUTES
Cook Time: 10 MINUTES
- 2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup Stonyfield Organic Whole Milk Plain Yogurt
- 3/4 cup Stonyfield Organic Milk
- 1 cup pumpkin (canned)
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, baking soda and spices.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs, adding yogurt, milk and pumpkin purée.
- Mix well.
- Pour the egg mixture into the flour mixture and stir until just blended.
- Spoon the batter onto a preheated, oiled griddle, using 1/4 cup batter for each pancake.
- Cook pumpkin pancakes slowly over a low-medium heat for approximately 4-6 minutes, flipping after 3 minutes.
Want delicious recipe ideas in your inbox?
Sign up for our newsletter to get recipe ideas in your inbox!