Prep Time: 20 MINUTES
Cook Time: 0 MINUTES
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup Stonyfield Organic Whole Milk Greek Vanilla Bean Yogurt
- 1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups Stonyfield Organic Heavy Whipping Cream
- 12 oz milk chocolate chips
- 1 graham cracker 8-inch crust
- chocolate shavings for topping
- In a chilled bowl, whip 1 cup of the heavy cream until it forms soft peaks.
- Melt chocolate and add 1/2 cup of whipped cream and mix well.
- Spread the chocolate mixture over the bottom and up the sides of the crust and refrigerate until set.
- In a food processor, blend peanut butter, yogurt and sweetened condensed milk.
- Add the remaining whipped cream and mix well.
- Pour into the crust and refrigerate overnight (or until set, about 2 hours).
- When ready to serve, whip the remaining heavy cream and top each slice of peanut butter chocolate pie with a dollop of whipped cream and sprinkle with chocolate shavings.
Want delicious recipe ideas in your inbox?
Sign up for our newsletter to get recipe ideas in your inbox!