Prep Time: 15 MINUTES
Cook Time: 3 MINUTES
- 1 1/2 lb large shrimp (16-20 ct)
- 1 1/2 lb dry packed large sea scallops
- 1 cup Stonyfield Organic Whole Milk Plain Yogurt
- 2 tsp grainy (mustard)
- 1 tsp garlic (minced)
- 1 Tbsp scallion green end (finely chopped)
- 1 Tbsp parsley leaves (washed and coarsely chopped)
- 1 tsp capers (chopped)
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Peel and devein shrimp, leaving tail on.
- To clean scallops you need to remove the 'foot' or the narrow band attached to one side of the scallop.
- Stir yogurt, mustard, garlic, scallions, parsley, capers, salt and pepper together.
- Use approximately half to marinate the seafood.
- Heat sauté pan or skillet over medium high burner and when hot add 1-2 tb oil.
- Remove seafood from marinade and add to hot pan in a single layer.
- Allow heat to recover 1-2 minutes and place in hot oven to roast 3-4 minutes longer until shrimp are firm but succulent and scallops feel set to the touch (for fish fillet a good rule of thumb is for every inch of thickness roast for 6-8 minutes).
- Drizzle remaining sauce over seafood on plate and serve. Enjoy your pan roasted scallops and shrimp in a mustard yogurt sauce.
Want delicious recipe ideas in your inbox?
Sign up for our newsletter to get recipe ideas in your inbox!