Prep Time: 10 MINUTES
Serves: 1 CUP
Cook Time: 0 MINUTES
- 1 1/2 cups colby jack or cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1/3 cup Stonyfield Organic Low Fat Plain Yogurt
- 1 oz pimientos
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp white vinegar
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Shred the cheese and place in a medium bowl.
- Add the yogurt, pimientos, sugar, vinegar, garlic powder, onion powder, and pepper. Mix everything together.
- Refrigerate until you're ready to serve.
- Spread no mayo pimiento cheese onto bread for a sandwich, dollop it on crackers, or plop it on a burger. It's also good on a spoon.
Want delicious recipe ideas in your inbox?
Sign up for our newsletter to get recipe ideas in your inbox!