Prep Time: 25 MINUTES
Cook Time: 0 MINUTES
- 2 cups Stonyfield Organic Low Fat Plain Yogurt
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup whole milk
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1/2 cup mint chocolate candies (chopped)
- Get your ice cream maker ready, based on your directions.
- In a large bowl, mix the yogurt, sugar, milk, cocoa, and vanilla bean paste together.
- Pour the yogurt mix into the ice cream machine and turn it on. Let the frozen yogurt begin to freeze and set up, about 10-15 minutes.
- Add the mint chocolate candies to the frozen yogurt and let the machine run for another 3-4 minutes.
- Serve right away if you like a softer consistency. Pour into an airtight container and freeze if you want the frozen yogurt to set up a bit more.
Want delicious recipe ideas in your inbox?
Sign up for our newsletter to get recipe ideas in your inbox!