Prep Time: 5 MINUTES
Cook Time: 0 MINUTES
- 6 dates, pits removed, thinly sliced
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup Stonyfield Organic Milk
- 1/4 tsp cardamom
- 1/2 cup Stonyfield Organic Whole Milk Vanilla Yogurt
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
- pinch sea salt
- Prep the night before:
- Slice dates
- Place all ingredients except pecans in a small bowl or mason jar.
- Stir to combine. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove maple vanilla overnight oats from fridge the next morning. Stir oats. Add pecans and serve!
Want delicious recipe ideas in your inbox?
Sign up for our newsletter to get recipe ideas in your inbox!