Prep Time: 20 MINUTES
Cook Time: 40 MINUTES
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground clove
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup Stonyfield Organic Low Fat Plain Yogurt
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine all dry ingredients; flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and spices, in a large mixing bowl, and combine well.
- In separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar.
- Slowly pour in the maple syrup, followed by yogurt and then eggs.
- Sift dry ingredients into the liquid mixture, until fully incorporated.
- Pour into a 9'x13' baking pan and bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Once baked, allow maple spice cake to cool.
- Frost if desired.
Want delicious recipe ideas in your inbox?
Sign up for our newsletter to get recipe ideas in your inbox!