Prep Time: 15 MINUTES
Cook Time: 0 MINUTES
- 1 1/2 cups Stonyfield Organic Whole Milk Greek Plain Yogurt or 0% Fat Greek Plain Yogurt
- 2 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 Tbsp garlic cloves
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan
- 5 cups kale (peel off stem into bite sized pieces)
- 1 avocado
- 1 cup croutons
- salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk Together Minced Garlic, Mustard, Worchestire, Lemon Juice and Salt and Pepper.
- Add yogurt and whisk until combined.
- Add in Parmesan while stirring and slowly pour in olive oil.
- Once everything is combined store in a mason jar or another air tight container to keep the flavor in. Add half of the dressing to a bed of Kale and massage to break down the kale fibers and to combine the dressing to every part of the kale.
- Add Croutons, Avocado slices and more Parmesan (or a parmesan crisp) on top for a delicious kale caesar salad!
Want delicious recipe ideas in your inbox?
Sign up for our newsletter to get recipe ideas in your inbox!