Prep Time: 15 MINUTES
Serves: 1 LOAF
Cook Time: 45 MINUTES
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 1 cup dried currants
- 1 1/2 cups Stonyfield Organic Low Fat Plain Yogurt
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- Cut in butter until clumps are pea-sized.
- Stir in currants and yogurt.
- Turn the dough out onto a floured cutting board, knead 1 minute, and shape into an 8" round loaf.
- Slice an 'X' in the top of loaf and bake the Irish soda bread on a greased baking sheet for 35-45 minutes.
Want delicious recipe ideas in your inbox?
Sign up for our newsletter to get recipe ideas in your inbox!