Prep Time: 5 MINUTES
Serves: 3 DOZEN
Cook Time: 10 MINUTES
- 1/2 cup unsalted softened butter (1 stick)
- 1/4 cup Stonyfield Organic Whole Milk Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine butter, yogurt, brown sugar, and white sugar in a bowl and mix well.
- Add in vanilla extract and eggs, mix well.
- Add in flour, baking soda, and chocolate chips, mix well.
- Spoon batter into small balls on parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes, until nice and golden. Enjoy a greek yogurt chocolate chip cookie.
Want delicious recipe ideas in your inbox?
Sign up for our newsletter to get recipe ideas in your inbox!