Prep Time: 5 MINUTES
Cook Time: 25 MINUTES
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 3 cups water
- 1/2 cup rice
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup Stonyfield Organic 0% Fat Greek Plain
- In a large pot bring chicken broth and water to a boil.
- Add rice and boil for 14 minutes.
- Meanwhile in a medium bowl, beat together eggs and add lemon juice.
- Then slowly add 1/2 cup of boiling broth to eggs, beating constantly to avoid cooking the eggs.
- Remove rice mixture from heat and add egg mixture to chicken and rice broth.
- Slowly whisk in yogurt.
- Reheat slowly and stir constantly. Enjoy a bowl of greek egg and lemon soup.
Want delicious recipe ideas in your inbox?
Sign up for our newsletter to get recipe ideas in your inbox!