Prep Time: 15 MINUTES
Cook Time: 30 MINUTES
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup Stonyfield Organic 0% Fat Vanilla Yogurt
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease and lightly flour an 8x8 pan.
- Melt chocolate and butter together in double boiler or microwave (set aside). In a large bowl beat eggs with vanilla. Gradually mix in sugar. Then mix in yogurt.
- In another bowl mix flour, baking powder, and salt. Add flour mixture to egg mixture. Mix in chocolate mixture. Pour into greased baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes. Let fudgy chocolate yogurt brownies cool before cutting.
Want delicious recipe ideas in your inbox?
Sign up for our newsletter to get recipe ideas in your inbox!