Prep Time: 10 MINUTES
Serves: 2 SERVINGS
Cook Time: 0 MINUTES
- YoBaby cup (flavor of your choice)
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper.
- Open up a single 4oz YoBaby cup (flavor of your choice) and scoop into a corner of a quart bag.
- Close and twist the bag, making your own piping bag. Cut off the corner tip from the bag.
- Squeeze each yogurt dot from the bag, continuing until you've either filled up the cookie sheet or finished the bag.
- Place the cookie tray in the freezer for an hour or so. They can be stored in a resealable container and stored in the freezer.
- Before serving frozen yogurt dots to your little one, you may want to let them sit for a minute or two so they soften up slightly.
Want delicious recipe ideas in your inbox?
Sign up for our newsletter to get recipe ideas in your inbox!