Prep Time: 10 MINUTES
Cook Time: 0 MINUTES
- 32oz Stonyfield Organic 0% Fat Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup dried blueberries
- Stir honey into yogurt.
- Line a flat pan with sides with parchment paper and spread evenly with yogurt mixture, make sure it's not too thin so that it breaks easily (about 3/8 of an inch thick).
- Sprinkle with your fruit mix-ins.
- Freeze for a few hours until completely frozen. Ours took about 4 hours for an 8" square pan, but of course it will depend on the size of your pan. Remove frozen yogurt from the pan and peel off the parchment paper. Break frozen yogurt bark into pieces.
Want delicious recipe ideas in your inbox?
Sign up for our newsletter to get recipe ideas in your inbox!