Prep Time: 15 MINUTES
Cook Time: 45 MINUTES
- 1/2 box organic pie dough (thawed)
- 6 eggs
- 2/3 cup Stonyfield Organic Low Fat Smooth & Creamy Plain
- 1/3 cup Stonyfield Organic Whole Milk
- 4 oz Swiss cheese (shredded)
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion (finely chopped)
- 1 bunch Swiss chard (stems removed and leaves chopped)
- Heat oven to 375°. Fit pie crust into a 9-inch pie plate, crimping edges.
- Whisk together eggs, yogurt, milk, cheese and ½ teaspoon of the salt and the pepper; set aside.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook onion for 8 minutes. Add chard leaves to skillet and sprinkle with remaining Â¼ teaspoon of the salt. Cook, stirring often, for 3 minutes or until wilted. Stir chard into egg mixture and pour into crust.
- Bake at 375° for 15 minutes, then reduce oven temperature to 325° and bake another 30 minutes or until browned and internal temperature registers 160° on an instant read thermometer. Cover crust with aluminum foil if it browns too quickly. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing and serving the fresh swiss chard quiche.
Want delicious recipe ideas in your inbox?
Sign up for our newsletter to get recipe ideas in your inbox!