Prep Time: 15 MINUTES
Cook Time: 0 MINUTES
- 12 hard-boiled eggs
- 2 tsp mustard
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup Stonyfield Organic Low Fat Plain Yogurt
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Paprika for garnish
- Cut the eggs in half (lengthwise) and remove the yolks.
- Place yolks in a bowl and mash with a fork.
- Add yogurt, mustard, vinegar and lemon juice and mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Stuff egg halves with the yolk mixture and garnish with paprika. Serve deviled eggs.
Want delicious recipe ideas in your inbox?
Sign up for our newsletter to get recipe ideas in your inbox!